Friday, November 25, 2011

December Brings Daisy's Eskimo Kisses

Finally it's getting cooler around here! I love this time of year, gumbo and the smell of the fireplace just makes my house feel like a home. Plus my Daisy LOVES playing ball in this cool crisp weather, which makes her sweet kisses super cold! This week I was super busy preparing for the extra cooking and family around but somehow I still managed to find the time to create a few new pretties for my shop. Here's a peek!!!! 

In Love With Copper Earrings 

NOLA was her Name-O Earrings

Egyptian Goddess Earrings

New Purple Collection
I also added 2 new specials to make your gift giving easier! 

Pick any 3 Rings for $30.00

Pick from any of the sets of 3 priced at $6.00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love again and again. I find that my baby steps are jumped over by your huge GIANT steps and as your MOTHER, all caps so I'm noticed, I couldn't be more proud than you and Ivory make me. I love your new earrings, specifically!

Your MaMa

Unknown said...

Thank you Mama you're so sweet to me all the time. I can't wait to get your new stuff so I can post your new items!!!!