Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Are you an LBF fan?

I just couldn't wait until my next post to share this photo. As some of you know I designed a logo for Little Beaux Feet, a local children shoe boutique. Well the logo looks great on everything from oval business cards to magnetic car decals but by far this is my favorite place it has landed….are you ready for this???? 

Everyone all together :

AWWWWWW! 




T-Shirts now available in LSU or LBF colors. $10 each or receive one free with your purchase of $100 or more.

Pick yours up @Little Beaux Feet
711 Jefferson Hwy
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225) 788-7491




A Peek at the other places used:







6 comments:

gamboamize said...

Please tell me these come in adult sizes too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello people. Mariquita here...I am a fan and I would strut in it but it's not my size but if it came in doggie style, I would get 12 of them for Benny. He gets his clothes wet when we to go outside to do his business. I think it is very cute and I will share your post with my friends.
Me, Mary from the branchonthebeadtree

Unknown said...

For right now all she has is children's tshirt but people have been asking for them so in the near future she may have some. I will be sure to let you know if she does.

Jenna said...

April from Delicately Fierce sent me

Danielle S. said...

Hi there! April from Delicately Fierce sent me and I'm following you on GFC :)

That shop is adorable!

Jeana C said...

I followed because April from delicately fierce sent me here :) Lovely blog.