Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hello New Gals

OK so I now that I have at least 15 followers not including my Mama I am motivated to blog the night away. Mama's comments are always marked as anonymous. We can't seem to figure out why she can't post a comment under her username. Oh well what ya gonna do. 

I am not a writer or a great blogger. I am a sharer. I share in my improper English and even worse Spanish what Pieces Of April is up to. This week is going to be a busy one. As I mentioned my last post I will participate in White Night Lights in Mid-City Baton Rouge. I still have a lot to do to consider myself prepared. I need to prepare the gift bags for your easy under $15 gift needs for this holiday season. I am thinking a Scent Circle and a Scent Travel Tin would be great treat for the co-worker, teacher, babysitter, & the neighbor who you forgot to buy something for who is now standing at your front door with a handmade gift Martha Stewart style! Not to worry I got you covered! 
Enchanted Mist - Romantic blend of juicy apples, enhanced and sweetened by rose petals and rich jasmine.

French Lavender - Pure, herbal fragrance of wild lavender from the hills of France.

I am also trying to beat the holiday rush by making lots of new items. All I need now is to find the time to post!  I no longer take & edit 13 pictures of one item when I only need 5 good ones! I am hoping this makes the process faster. Here are a few teasers. They will be up at some point in the next couple of weeks, well fingers crossed. 


New style earrings
Push Pins, set of 9

Blue Rose Bud Earrings

Necklace to be posted soon at Branchonthebeadtree!!!!


14 comments:

SoulsFireDesigns said...

So many beautiful things! Gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Your MaMa here, Mrs. Mary from the branchonthebeadtree, I am so happy to see you spill the beans of what you are up to and where you have been but more exciting for me is where you plan to go because I tag along and just sit back and enjoy the show. Love your new items and my is fabuloso necklace as well. In pic and in real throbbing pumping vein, I'm so vain!!!!!
MaMa, Mary G. Perez

berry'n'cheese said...

Hi,
April from Delicately Fierce sent me to your blog.And I must say your creation is just totally amazing, beautiful and creative. ^_^ I am in love with Shabby Chic Soft Pink Rose Barrette...it is just too cute :D

Keep up the good work and don't worry, your creativity will get you flooded with motivations and followers ;)

JUST HOLD YOUR BREATHE :D

Just like I am keeping my fingers crossed ^_^

Lulu said...

I love what you do! Beautiful!
April from Delicately Fierce sent me here, I'm glad she introduced you)
Lulu

Dominique said...

Hi! April from Delicately Fierce sent me... Perhaps if your mama adjusts her privacy settings that might help? I could not post under anything other than anonymous either for a long time (and sometimes I couldn't post at all). Seems to only be an issue with blogger. I found a fix by going into internet options and under the settings tab, you have to drop the slider all the way down to "accept all cookies" and then apply it. Hopefully that will help. :)

Dominique

gamboamize said...

I'm sooo excited for the White Nights event you are preparing for! I just wish I could be there :(

Love you,

Belle

puffpastryshop said...

Those push pins are really cute! I think lots of people would like them as stocking stuffers.

April from Delicately Fierce sent me. =)

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments and support.

Souls aka Jenny!: Thank you! I have much more to share :D

Dominique: Thank you we will try that! Hopefully she will no longer be anonymous :)

Berry'n'cheese : Sometimes I have so many ideas and not enough time to create, post , and blog. I am really trying to blog more.

gamboamize: I am so still not ready!!! I thought I had way to much in stock now I wonder if I have enough????

puffypastryshop: I think so to! I will have a few more sets made tonight, look for them on Etsy soon. They will be one of a kind, I don't like to make repeats.

Unknown said...

those earrings are sooo cute <3
wish i had pierced ears...haha.

Anonymous said...

hello April from Delicately Fierce sent me

i love your vintage chic items <3

TwinkleJulia said...

Hello! April from Delicately Fierce sent me to your blog. I love all your creations, Are all they made by you? They look amazing:) !

Sanna said...

Lovely things!

April from Delicately Fierce sent me here

Unknown said...

Glad to have you!

TwinkleJulia: Yes everything is made by me or my mom, she has a shop on Etsy as well. Also the Scentsy items I do not make but I do sell :)

The Smiles She Wears said...

Wow!! so adorable!!! :)

April from Delicately Fierce sent me :)

Have a lovely day!