Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Is it really already November ?!?!?

WOW! I can't believe it's November already. Seems like only yesterday I opened my shop. I actually  celebrated my first year open in September! All has been made possible with the support of my wonderful friends, customers, other Etsy shop owners, and of course my Mama. I rarely have time to blog but have been fortunate enough to be reviewed and a sponsor in quite a few lovely blogs. A group of sweet girls have followed my shop and rallied around helping promote my shop. I am so thankful. 

New things are always in the works. Mom and I are queens of a million ideas but implementing is always a challenge. If mom were a carpenter and I were a welder we could take over the world! Alas neither of the above is true, mom probably doesn't even own a saw & welding goggles don't come in my color. There are a few ideas that have come to fruition. Moms poems are now up for grabs, on paper and ready to frame. This is only one of our collective projects. 

http://www.etsy.com/listing/82704319/poem-crushed-by-mary-branchonthebeadtree

http://www.etsy.com/listing/82708883/poem-battle-for-the-ocean-empress-crown

Let us help you choose a mat for framing.

Last month we participated in a small local craft show in Big Spring, Texas. We were 2 of only 6 vendors. Etsy has been a wonderful place to start our businesses but it was awfully rewarding to see face to face the person who is buying that little piece you created. Pieces Of April will be involved in White Light Night, November 18, 2011 in Mid-City Baton Rouge. I will be at Little Beaux Feet which carries Pieces Of April in their boutique.

Little Beaux Feet, 711 Jefferson Highway

Logo Designed by yours truly

Pieces Of April at Little Beaux Feet Shoe Boutique

She is fully stock and ready. So be sure and stop by so I can meet you face to face, which you know I love! I will also have all of my in-stock Scentsy with me so you can pick up your smell good gifts as well! 

Just Breathe, Autumn Stroll, Pumpkin Marshmallow Scent Bars just a few of the many
 I have in-stock!

5 comments:

Jel said...

hi :) thanks for the giveaway at delicately fierce.

followed your blog now

Tori said...

Cute blog! Now following- April from Delicately Fierce sent me:)
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

Berendina Dykema said...

Following!
April from Delicately Fierce sent me!

Berendina~
http://littlemissbaker19.blogspot.com/

DESPINA said...

April from Delicately Fierce sent me -thank you for sponsoring, lovely shop and blog!!
Following via GFC as deb_oro

DESPINA
deb_oro@yahoo.gr

May Shum said...

Following - April from Delicately Fierce sent me (: